Would you like to discover the hidden potential of your data to build predictive models with AI?

analitic-1.png

TO DEVELOP AN

ANALYTICAL TWIN

It is required to know the past and understand future possibilities, this is what we refer to as predictive analytics.

The understanding of the past is based on the analysis of the information that is captured in the form of data. The data collected and the collection methods (periodicity, completeness) determine our understanding of the information related to the performance of an industrial asset and confirm whether we have enough data to see future possibilities.

Uptime Analytics’ AHC evaluates the quality and completeness of your data and is the starting point for the implementation of an Analytical Twin.

  • It is required to know the past and understand future possibilities, this is what we refer to as predictive analytics.
  • Uptime Analytics’ AHC evaluates the quality and completeness of your data and is the starting point for the implementation of an Analytical Twin.

OUR AHC IS UNIQUELY DESIGNED

FOR EACH TYPE OF EQUIPTMENT

and will help you confirm 80% of what you already know, but the remaining 20% will surprise you by discovering you with the remaining 20% when discovering relevant aspects of your data. We are interested in showing you the capabilities of your data to strengthen your decision models.

Would you like to know if your data is ready for modeling?

Would you like to know how prepared your company is for industry 4.0? At Uptime Analytics we offer you a free AHC to discover the potential of your data. Ask us about other equipment we have available to perform an AHC.

TRANSFORMERS

Kilns

At Uptime Analytics we offer you an analysis free of charge to know the potential of your data.

Leave us your contact information and we will contact you.